Improving performance levels in the various fields at Delta University for Science and Technology at the level of international competitiveness.
Quality Assurance center at Delta University for Science and Technology aims at developing academic and institutional performance in the university. In addition the center supports activities that aim at publishing culture of quality and the continuous advancements of learning process and society services.
Strategic Aims of the center
1- Stressing the culture of quality among all faculties of the university.
2- Continuous development and improvement to the quality of education process.
3- Developing the internal system to insure the quality in all faculties.
4- Promoting education outcome to reach the level of international competition.
5- Applying referential and logical standards.
6- Adopting the idea of strategic planning in the university.
7- Preparing faculties for the institutional and academic credit.
8- Developing human resources in the university.
The policy framework for continue enhancing the University’s Education includes:
• introducing academically rigorous, innovative approaches to inclusive curriculum development and assessment
• being at the forefront of the sector in the delivery of an employ ability-focused curriculum
• engaging with institutions nationally and internationally on teaching and learning.
• maintain a socially diverse and inclusive university community to which all students and staff feel a sense of belonging
• promoting and integrating innovative use of teaching facilities and
• providing personal and professional development opportunities for all students technologies
• providing students with opportunities to take responsibility for their learning and personal development
• highlighting and sharing good learning and teaching practices
• engaging with the informed student voice to enhance opportunities for independent learning
• communicating responses to student and staff feedback
• continuing to develop relationships and links with the external community to provide greater opportunities for all students’ wider skills development
• developing and delivering opportunities which support and enhance student enterprise education
• continual enhancement of the student representation system.
• evaluating the educational process through assessing the performance indicators of the inputs and outputs of the educational process
• identifying the weaknesses and strengths in academic potentialities and programs offered by the university.
• monitoring the development of different faculties, their programs and regulations to put their graduates in a distinguished position among the graduates of counterpart faculties at other universities.
• creating communication channels with national and international organizations
• ensuring that all leaders and managers are aware of their key responsibilities, have the capacity to fulfill them and that their performance is reviewed and recognized against them.
• Providing opportunities, training and development for individuals and teams to develop their management and leadership skills at all levels of the University.