The University is looking forward to become a leading University in Education, Research and Community service on the national and regional levels. This can be achieved through preparing the graduate to become nucleus for future leaders with their soft and scientific skills, to participate in developing the Egyptian society and seek solutions to community problems.
The University seeks to prepare the graduates in different educational fields to be confident competitors in the labor markets in different national, and regional levels.
- The university aims at fulfilling the following objectives:
- Providing well developed academic programs in according to the national and international Academic Standards.
- Continuous improvement of programs and courses to equip the graduates with the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for the continuing changing labor market needs.
- Encouraging excellence, innovation and cross – disciplinary initiatives in education and research.
- Serving the society and providing practical solutions and consultations for different community problems.
- Ensuring an academic environment conductive to our faculties and their students.
- Achieving the highest levels of academic excellence.
- Becoming the University of First Priority for the Delta region students avoiding travel and studying outside the Dakahlia
- Building leadership teamwork and communication skills.
- Address the issues of professionalism and ethical responsibility and realizing the needs to engage in long life learning.